John the Posthumous (born after the death of his father) had a long and successful reign. The end.
We also have a quiz this episode! Have a look on our Wordpress for the quiz questions and this episode's Enchanté Images.
Make sure you leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen!
You can also support the show on:Support the show
Ko-Fi, where you can buy us a coffee and contribute a small amount to the show.
Patreon, where you can join the official Angry Mob and get access to bonus content.
Ben and Eliza each give a score out of 10 for the first 4 categories. The 5th is determined by maths! The result is a total score out of 100.
- Enchanté: The shallow, first-impressions round: How fabulous and iconic an image have they passed down to us?
- En Garde: (A.K.A. “Selfish Wins”) How well did they gain and increase their personal power, either through scheming, statesmanship or good old fashion battles?
- Voulez-Vous: (A.K.A. “Selfless Wins”) How much would we want to live under their regime? How well did they better the world around them through law reforms and cultural projects?
- Ouh-Là-Là: How pearl-clutchingly scandalous were the events of their life, both in their time and down through the ages? How mad, bad and dangerous were they to know?
- La Vie en Throne: How many years did they reign, and how many of their children survived them?
For more details on the scores, how they are calculated and how our kings are ranking, visit our website.